Thursday 7 October 2010

WEBSITE: The Killer Inside Me

The thing I find particularly interesting about this website is the animation featured - the smoke from Lou Ford's cigar chugs and swirls about the screen ominously. The site is easily navigatable, I also think it's interesting the way they've created a Twitter account for the main character himself, as if he were a real person, and I think it's an effective but understated website. I wouldn't say the genre was particularly clear but having the darkness surrounding the character, dimming into the corners and then these flashes of bright colour as if everything is flying past while he is calmly sat smoking his cigar, definately adds an eerie and psychological edge and is certainly intriguing. I think it's simplicity and vagueness are what make it so effective and you can after all, see the name of the film and it's director very clearly, as well as all other links.
http://www.killerinsideme.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment